>Chat with Ewbliette

>

I gabbed with Ewbliette today, she filled me in on the details of her wedding to Brotherkurt in Las Vegas on the third of this month. I felt like a turd for not keeping in touch more.  She also told me some shocking news: her sister’s house burned down over the holidays!  Fortunately no one was injured, but her brother-in-law had some mild smoke inhalation from rescuing the dog. I simply cannot imagine anything so terrible happening to someone I know. Apparently the fire started from fireworks igniting the front porch. Both Ewbliette and I made plans to buy smoke alarms. Brrr!

I ♥ Comments!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.