Today is the first day that I’ve felt normal in about two months. Since I’m a goof who didn’t manage her privacy settings properly, here’s a summary of what’s been going on:
1. We had our baby boy August 21. Here’s proof:
2. For the next several weeks I struggled with mastitis and thrush, thrush, thrush.*
3. Tennisfiend’s Mom came to visit us from Russia.
4. I went in for surgery for an abscess on my left breast that developed over a weekend.
5. I have overcome a good deal of squeamishness.
* Thrush is a yeast infection of the breast that nursing moms often get after a course of antibiotics.