After writing/editing most of the day, my brain quivers at the idea of stringing together another intelligible sentence. So, how ’bout a list? The following books are in my bedside reading stash:
- A Treasury for Word Lovers,
- One Dimentional Man,
- The Street of Crocodiles,
- Nightmare Factory,
- The Lazarus Syndrome
- TheWord Museum,
- Million Word Crossword Dictionary,
- Five word-puzzle books in various stages of completion, my electronic dictionary and our digital camera handbook.
S. Newman & D. Stark.
, R. Davies
, Edvard Radzinsky.
What we’re having for dinner:
- Slow cooked country style ribs.
- Fancy bread from Albertons’, heated in the oven as if it was mine.
- Roasted Garlic (I did nine heads so I don’t need to screw around with this for a while).
- Sapporo beer, left over from my sushi date with Ewbliette.